Karwa Chauth is a festival of love during which the woman fasts in hopes that it will bring her husband's happiness and longevity. While some consider it backwards, others firmly believe in the ceremony. However, the rules have evolved in modern times, and some couples now fast for their spouses' longevity. And just like other occasions, this one is also lacking if you don't share your romantic experiences on Instagram. Therefore, as you ponder what to dress, we've got the greatest karwa chauth quotes for instagram lined out for you. Amydus presents all the karwa chauth quotes for couples to mesmerize this day.
Karwa Chauth Quotes for Instagram
1. May we always be blessed the way we are. Warm wishes on Karwa Chauth to you.
2. Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to all the beautiful ladies who are fasting for their husbands.
3. It is the love for your husband that empowers you with the strength to fast. Happy Karwa Chauth.
4. Karwa Chauth is the celebration of togetherness and companionship. Happy Karwa Chauth.
5. Fasting is just another way of showing how much you love your better half.
6. It is the day to dress up for your husband and pray for his long life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
7. Karwa Chauth celebrations are incomplete without a good gift from your husband.
8. We all love our husbands and that’s why we all are celebrating Karwa Chauth.
Short Karwa Chauth Quotes for a Couple
9. “May this moonlight fill your life with cheer, hilarity, vivacity, and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!”
10. "Like the beautiful moon lighting up the night sky, your love has filled my life with every joy...May this auspicious day bring you all the happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth"
11. Celebrate the years of togetherness and marital bliss on this Karwa Chauth with your darling spouse. Have a wonderful Karwa Chauth!
12. Karwa Chauth is a celebration of blissful marriage and the immense love and care that exists between married couples.
13. May the moonlight of Karwa Chauth fill one’s married life with happiness, peace, and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!!!
14. Hope this day strengthens the loving bond between us. May God bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth to everyone!!!
15. I never wanted the stars,
Never asked for the moon,
I like them right where they are,
All I want is you.
Happy Karwa Chauth!!!
First Karwa Chauth Quotes
16. "On This Karwa Chauth, Sending My Heartfelt Wishes You Way. May all your prayers for your husband's well-being, be answered today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth."
17. "We'll make life a bed of roses, no pain, no loss and no fear. You simply ask to God for our togetherness and I will do the rest. Happy Karwa Chauth my love."
18. "You are my first love and I'm willing to take a chance; until life is through, I'll still love you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karwa Chauth."
19. "Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth."
20. "O Lord! Fulfil my wishes and my prayers on the occasion of karwa chauth. May my husband stay fit and fine by your blessings. Happy Karwa Chauth"
21. "A dark cloud of gloom is hovering over my heart, Am praying for your happiness and long life, You are always in my heart, Missing you very much on this Karwa Chauth."
22. "May this moonlight fill your life with cheer, hilarity, vivacity, and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth"
Karwa Chauth Quotes for Husband
23. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to the husband who is the reason for all my smiles, who is the reason for all my joys. Love you forever and ever.
24. Mutual admiration, enormous respect, equal attraction, and never-ending love. This is all that I want in our marriage forever. Happy Karvachauth dear Hubby!
25. Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to my husband who gives me all the reasons to smile, all the reasons to be happy…. May we two be always together, bonded with love for each other.
26. You are a ray of hope and a source of happiness in my life, my dear husband. Today, I keep this Karwa Chauth fast for you to pray for your happiness and long life so that we stay together happy forever. Happy Karwa Chauth Love!!!
27. O, Lord! Fulfil my wishes and my prayers on the occasion of Karwa Chauth. May my husband stay fit and fine by your blessings.
28. It doesn’t matter how many years pass by, the flight of our love will always fly high. Happy Karwa Chauth Hubby.
Karwa Chauth for Wife
29. I am truly fortunate to have a wife like you who has been my biggest strength through the challenges of life. Happy Karwa Chauth to you my love.
30. Let’s look at the moon together. As its milky whiteness spreads across the sky, let love leave its indelible mark on our lives. Let me be yours forever and you be mine, darling. Happy Karwa Chauth.
31. On this Karva Chauth, I just wanna say. Thank you darling for coming my way. Happy Karva Chauth
32. If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips; but if you were a tear in my eye, I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you. Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karwa Chauth, my sweetheart.
33. Your companionship has made my life meaningful and beautiful. Thanks for being such a sweetheart, my love! Happy Karwa Chauth to You, Wife!
34. The moon has never been so romantic, you have never looked so gorgeous. It is the magical touch of your love that makes Karwa Chauth so special and so meaningful for both of us. Wishing you a Happy Karwa Chauth my loving wife. I promise to love you forever!!!
Caption Quotes for Karwa Chauth Pic
35. Love, prayers, and a moonlit vow. #KarwaChauth2023
36. A fast that strengthens the bond. #KarwaChauthBliss
37. Her love echoes in the silence of her fast. #SacredVow
38. Waiting for the moon to unveil our love. #KarwaChauthMagic
39. A day of devotion, a night of celebration. #KarwaChauthLove
40. Stars witness the depth of her love. #KarwaChauthNight
41. Fasting together, forever entwined. #EternalPromise
42. In her eyes, I see the reflection of my love. #KarwaChauthVibes
The celebration of Karwa Chauth is a stunning illustration of the strength of love and commitment. This beloved custom, honoured with fasting, prayers, and festivities, goes beyond the ordinary and manifests the close link between couples. It's a day for patience, reflection, and thankfulness, and the moon herself stands as a silent testimony to the strong bond between the couples. You may spread the love and ideals of this day with our karwa chauth love quotes, or you can upload a photo of yourself and your lover looking festively dressed. Amydus is always there to make you look special for this stunning occasion and create candid with your husband.