As the year 2023 comes to an end, the dawn of the New Year 2024 rises, filled with promise and possibilities. You can embrace the spirit of positivity and empowerment with this new chapter. To kickstart the year on an inspiring note, let's turn your attention to 25 New Year's resolutions 2024 quotes that radiate strength, resilience and a commitment to personal growth.
Explore 25 Good New Year Resolutions
To achieve the goals for the New Year, these New Year's resolutions 2024 are inspiring.
- “A worthy New Year's resolution, perhaps, is to take no hatred into the New Year without requiring it to restate its purpose.” Robert Brault
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” Michael Josephson
- “Be grateful to God, every year you live.” Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”
- “This year's book, at midnight turns to a footnote in the next.” Terri Guillemets
- “New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live.” Anthony Robbins
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” David Bowie
- “New year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of the future.” Munia Khan
- “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” Buddha
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” Hillary DePiano
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” Josiyah Martin
- “In order to be successful in the new year, stay focused, develop a positive attitude and be passionate with your dreams.” Bamigboye Olurotimi
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” Winston Churchill
- “Enter this new year with gratitude for this new chance to create your dreams.” Avina Celeste
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” Steve Harvey
- “Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.”
- “You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Martin Luther King
- “For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” C.S. Lewis
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” Seneca
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” Abraham Lincoln
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” Vern McLellan
- “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” Criss Jami
Hopefully, these New Year's resolutions 2024 quotes will be your sources of motivation and empowerment. Empowerment is reflected in your outfits as well. Having plus-size? No worries now, you can explore fashionable plus-size dresses at Amydus. Be confident while wearing our stylish and comfortable outfits. Visit Amydus to get a variety of fashionable outfits for different plus sizes.
Q. How can I make realistic resolutions?
A: To achieve goals for the New Year, be realistic and specific regarding your New Year resolutions.
Q. Why do many people fail to keep their resolutions?
A: Many people fail to succeed through their resolution due to setting unpractical and unachievable goals.
Q. Should I share my resolutions with others?
A: Yes, I should share my New Year resolutions with others like friends and family members to get motivated.
Q. How can I stay motivated throughout the year?
A: You can be motivated throughout the year by noting down the goals of your resolutions in a diary or a notebook.